Sunday, December 20, 2015

Winter Essentials

IWinter Essentials

Winter Essentials by poshandy featuring 
Dress- Monki
Boots- Vintage Chanel
Tights- J.Crew
Handbag- Kate Spade
Earrings-Brooks Brothers
Sunglasses-CĂ©line
Perfume- Chanel
Lipstick-Nars

This is one of my recent posts to Polyvore (BTW it is an awesome site if you love fashion). During each season I always have go to items to wear, and this season these are my essentials. Even if you do not have these exact my items the idea stays. To begin we have the dress, in any season I try to find one dress or skirt that is well made and well fit. This season my dress is a deep eggplant purple and goes with almost every cardigan I own. Since the dress shown is a cream color it looks great with most winter colors. Next we have the boots, any pair of sturdy riding boots are a must have during winter and fall. Riding boots are one of the few shows that can go with almost anything, so they are a definite must. Then, we have the tights. I rarely wear pants; to keep my legs from freezing tights are the way to go. I only need a handful of good tights and I am set for the entire winter /fall. To spice things up you could always add a little bit of color. Next on the list is the handbag, I am in love with everything gold and glittery this winter. I find that instead of adding pounds of jewelry to an outfit, some sparkle works just as well. I like a bag this size is that it's small enough to hold everything but it won't hold you down. After that you have the earrings. These are super cute and dainty. Next are the sunglasses because even in winter the sun can be a pest. These sunglasses are so cute with the tinted lenses, and look like they belong to Audrey Hepburn. The last two items go together. A classic perfume and lip color change by the person. Right now the deep red color of the lipstick screams winter, and the perfume is known for its timeless scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment