Sunday, January 17, 2016

January Nail Picks

January Nail Picks


Burberry military fashion
$22 - net-a-porter.com


Essie nail polish
beauty.com





Essie metal nail polish
beauty.com



This January I have multiple show stopping nail colors that I cannot put down.
Burberry Military Red- I choose this color because not only does it remind me of Christmas, but it also is a shade of red that empowers me every time I look down.
Essie After Sex- This deep shimmer would look great against any skin tone and still maintains an appropriate look.
Essie Wicked- Towards the end of this January I am going to go see Wicked, and this color goes perfectly with its name. The color is deep but does not look too Goth. It is a nice refresher to the intense glitter seen during New Years.
Deborah Lippman Razzle Dazzle- Talk about sparkle, this nail polish combines the shocking color of Wicked and the glitter of Tassel Shaker.
Essie Bordeaux- This nail polish is like the children's pool version of Essie's Wicked. This dark red would be perfect for any occasion.
Essie Tassel Shaker- The last, but not least, of the nail polish picks for this month is Essie Tassel Shaker. This stunning beauty can wow at any party, and it is one of my favorites.


(Micheal Kors Sporty Beige is also pictured)
Comment some of your favorites this month
- Marisa York

No comments:

Post a Comment