Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Necessities

Spring Necessities ( Blog Post Coming Soon )

White dress
romwe.com

Pointy toe flat
clubmonaco.com

Pippa Small 18k earrings
$565 - net-a-porter.com

Chanel lip gloss
neimanmarcus.com


Spring is finally here! Spring is by far my favorite season because of the amazing weather, fashion, and overall joy that surrounds the season. This spring I have some necessities to complete my spring fashion. 
Let's start with shoes. I love myself some heels, but I cannot always wear them if I'm in a rush. That is where flats come in. This pair is super cute with the bow to add some extra style points. I often go with a pair of loafers or nice flats,  but either would complete any look. I have also shown some super cute tie-up espadrilles. I recently found some espadrilles for Lauren Ralph Lauren and they look amazing with any outfit, and add an instant spring/summer aura to any outfit. These espadrilles are really nice as they lace up and have a nice heel for extra height. 
Next let's a-ddress the dress( I know the pun was stupid, but kinda funny). I love white dresses during spring and summer because they look so classic and sweet on everyone. This white dress is perfect because it is plain so you are able to accessorize without any conflict. Continuing with the idea of simplicity a clear gloss is great for spring when you want to have some light color, with tinted lip balm, but not the full coverage that you would get from lipstick.
Talking about accessories, there are so many options in spring to accessorize. Using plain and classic pieces in an outfit allows for an unlimited amount of choices for bracelets and earrings. I tend to gravitate towards clean cut or vintage earrings and bangle-like bracelets. Sunglasses are for the entire year, but this pair is super Audrey Hepburn which makes me love it so much more. Sunglasses are great not only for keeping out the sun, but also to pull together your outfit. I usually pick a pair that has darker lenses and tortoise shell.
To wrap it all together the perfect bag can make or break an outfit. This white bag by is great and does not distract form the outfit. I am currently using a light tan/brown cross body, but it really depends on your personal style for what bag you have. 
Despite my spring must-haves the only thing an outfit really needs is confidence.
Thanks for reading and happy spring (and Easter) 
-Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment